Wikipad quad core tegra 3 $199 tablet

Looks like the controls are meant to be detachable. I guess we will see more of this kind.

My God its perfect... please don't be vaporware

contoured ergonomic design, shoulder buttons, dual analog joysticks, solid dpad, standard round abxy...

: prays to emulation ferry :

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

EDIT

it's not huge... only 8’” display

http://wikipad.com/news

3d can be disabled (evo 3d gives me headaches in 3d mode) and screen doesn't look like garbage in 2d

I'm soooo buying one of these

Last edited by a moderator:
contoured ergonomic design, shoulder buttons, dual analog joysticks, solid dpad, standard round abxy...

Dpad looks like separate buttons to me...

wikipad.png

The shallow grey cylinder is not necessarily a rocker,as there is a similar one under the ABXY buttons. The arms of the cross itself appear to be split in the middle.

Sweet!

I guess I should have gotten a CES pass this year :lol: I actually say that every year, but it looks like there was a few nice products to check out this year. This looks very cool if the price is right, and the horse power is there, which I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Finally the industry is coming up with some proper gaming machines, and it's about FUCKING TIME! It only took, like forever! :p

Chris

..... OMG... what is this?

wikipaddsc00352mat800.jpg

that's right .... double shoulder buttons!

this looks so comfortable

wikipaddsc00351mat800.jpg

it's my dream handheld....

that tablet will never see the light of day....that iControlTablet thing is a great idea though

A Tegra3 at 300$ that's release before my birthday. yay

Now I need to learn to code for android...

Back