Wiki feedback, its ez, prepare your keyboards!

comradekingu

Glowing ember
Website
portfolio.anotheragency.no
Look around, make up your mind, scroll down, click it, give feedback. Link to pandorawiki

Wiki usage is up. ( :) Both in edits and in visits. But the storm has settled, nobody says much if it isn't major. There is however a need for many minor things to get sorted. We have been granted by ED this new extension that handles the smooth sailing. :hoistthemast:

Constructive feedback is extremely valuable, and now the threshold for giving it is a lot lower, there is not even a need for an account. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Every page has  a little field on the bottom where you can post something about what went wrong  >_<  , or what went right. B)

What did you expect to find, what would you like to see ;) , what you dont want to see X_O something is unclear :blink: , suggestions for formatting, language, that sort of thing.  (edit: like this)

Whatever your mind has to offer, sacrifice it at the alter of ArticleFeedbackv5 !

AFT5-Feedback-Form-Option-1-Launch-Screenshot.png

http://pandorawiki.org/Special:ArticleFeedbackv5

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame you can't associate page changes with the resolution of an issue. I guess we have to look at who resolved it, then search for changes by that user to the page at or around the time it was resolved.

I also found it a bit confusing to navigate around the feedback, though I guess that's something that will we'll get used to. The trick seems to be that once you've done your rework edits, get back to the feedback item using the 'View feedback' link at the bottom of the toolbox. Then, to get back to the list of all feedback, you need to hit 'Special pages' in the toolbox, then scroll all the way to the bottom and find the link.

I guess thats for fixes that inadvertently get done. Try sending your feedback to the PageLove people. However it will be a true pleasure to check off on things when they are completed.

Ive never used any, and now i was trying to make it welcoming for new users. Will try to meet midway. Edit: done, broke emoticon formatting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back