Why?!?

b1llygo4t

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG. so when i talk about the pandora people think radio. WTF ever i dont really care. BUT WHEN IM TRYING TO GET HELP WITH EFFING XBOX MEDIA CENTER LOCKING UP WHILE USING A SATA DRIVE I CANT GET HELP. WHY? BECAUSE THEY MAKE IT FOR EVERY EFFING PLATFORM AND STILL CALL IT XBOX MEDIA CENTER!!!!!!!!! WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY??? i have an xbox. im running xbox media center. NOT EFFING APPLE XBMC... OR LINUX XBMC... !!!! GGGRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGG

on a lighter note, i cant wait to get all tech frustrated with my pandora and go all fonzie on it

Ah yes. Name reuse. How annoying. That sure is a problem with Open Source projects. Yes sir. Open source projects.

Unrelated Fun Fact : Did you Know that "Rock Band: The Beatles" is a joint project between Harmonix Games and Apple, yet it's not available for any Macintosh or iTunes platforms?

VRAndy said:
Ah yes. Name reuse. How annoying. That sure is a problem with Open Source projects. Yes sir. Open source projects.

Unrelated Fun Fact : Did you Know that "Rock Band: The Beatles" is a joint project between Harmonix Games and Apple, yet it's not available for any Macintosh or iTunes platforms?

no i didnt, but i did know that harmonix was a developer for the earlier guitar hero games

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to install XBMC on my Xbox original as well, have any recommendations for good modchips.

Every time I try to search for the competitive jar opening community I get some rubbish about computer programs.

SomeGuy99 said:
Every time I try to search for the competitive jar opening community I get some rubbish about computer programs.

I have quite a strong right arm, I could open that jar for you, If you could find a way to get over to
this neck of the woods.

Trooper

trooper said:
SomeGuy99 said:

I have quite a strong right arm, I could open that jar for you, If you could find a way to get over to
this neck of the woods.

Trooper

Too far down south, and... wait? Should I be reading into this?

:ph34r:

VRAndy said:
I might be nitpicking, but you are wrong there (or I am missing the subtle ironic message and this was your point all along) - this is another great example of name reuse:
The Beatles once founded a company called Apple Corps which also was the home of Apple Records where all the Beatles music is published. This of course lead to problems with Apple Inc. (the Macintosh Apple), especially as they started selling music, too.
Long story short, Apple Inc. now owns all the rights to the name "Apple" and Apple Corps has to pay them a fee to use the name...

Anyway, I am getting way too much on topic now, so please enjoy this picture of shaghetti:
spaghetti.jpg

Back