why the batteries get hot when overclocking....

nerd of nerds

w00t!!!!
my idea for the reason is: the ram chip is right behind the battery compartment!! thus heating the batteries. i would be interested to see if the lcd gets hot when overclocking as the cpu is right behind it ;)

Sup? "You are correct, Sir".

Is there a way to fix this problem. I doubt it, cuz u would have to create a different casing for the unit, to move the batteries, right?

- Matt (Dude ur sister is hot)

i'm not sure how much room there is between the ram and the plastic, if it was nuff for a heatsink add on a dems and driss some holes in the battery compartment ;)

hhmmmm......i never noticed my batteries getting hot, and I overclock all the time. :unsure:

sure it's not the batteries themselves that get hot? 'cause i had some cheapo batteries before and they ran out in like 1/2 hour and they got really warm, but the rechargeables i've got now don't seem to heat up...

(funny, you wait for a full-stop to arrive and then three come along all at once ;) )

My GP32 eats batteries when I overclock, but they don't get hot, i can only overclock to 156mhz, but have had 0 problems with anything getting hot or anything like that.

Back