Why Nintendo Ds Won't Be A Commercial Success...

papapopalung

Website
Visit site
because i like it. it happened with the dreamcast, gamecube and GP32... believe me, if you want a commercially successful console/handheld, ask me what i'm buying and then get the other one :p

:S

Lol. It looks so good though, but by creating it as the third pillar instead of the GBA2 (as it rightly should be) is just safeguarding the GameBoy name in case something goes wrong:)

there is also a super mario bros. re-re-re-re-re-release on the way, now the revolution: the characters are .. IN 3D!! :ph34r: :p

c0ncept posted on May 14 2004 at 02:30 PM said:
OOOHHH....a rerelease of Zelda64 would be good
Why exactly. OOT bored me all the way through. Still everyone has their own opinion just I don't agree with this one in particular.

Anyway to stay on topic, Nintendo will do alright by the DS providing they market it as GBA 2 and not an 'alternative gaming experience.' People who buy the GBA the most want new pokemon and they want them fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly can't see much of many "new" games. Just re releases of N64 Games with some minor touchscreen/map added functionality. The GBA all over again. (Not that portable N64 wouldn't be cool. ) B)

Back