Why Is There No Fba For The Caanoo ?

mark1980

Still Fresh
hi guys the title says it all why is there no fba emulator for the caanoo ?.is it a hardware issue,are all the devolpers busy doing making other stuff. ive tryed ginge to load fpa2x wiz.it loads up up rom selection screen then when i pick a green marked working rom then after a few secs it reboots back to ginge main menu.

..dear Geca... :unsure: you think, you can make a port for caanoo?? :rolleyes:

it looks like i'm not the only one who was wanting a port of fba for there caanoo. and with yoshi dragon very kind offer of a caanoo there no reason why someone can't try to do this. if there is no takers on his kind offer on are pages,we should start a partition in a nice respectful way on are gp32x.de pages,there must be a developer we could send a caanoo to.we could ask/send the partition to someone in the wiz(gp2x)/dingoo/pandora/apple scene that can do it,i no the regular faces like Slaanesh,nortz,zodd are busy people doing all sort of stuff but may be this has past them by and they don't realise how much people want fba on the caanoo.and if any of there's devolpers are not aware of the caanoo and its potential it can only be a good thing to get the on board the caanoo boat

so if anyone wants to start a partition up count me in

Last edited by a moderator:
keep in mind there's a competition going on at the moment. so a LOT of people (programmers) here on the forums are busy getting their entries done.

Hello

I managed to compile the sources above with Caanoo dev kit easily, but the binary fails when I run it on my Caanoo. Can't see what is going wrong ...

I've just looked at the wiz distribution of fba, and it seems it comes with CAPEX ... the sources linked above don't include capex ...

any ideas ?

if any other sources available I would be glad to try to compile it (my C / C++ programming skills are very very limited but I know how to compile)

Have a nice day.

chocapic said:
Hello

I managed to compile the sources above with Caanoo dev kit easily, but the binary fails when I run it on my Caanoo. Can't see what is going wrong ...

I've just looked at the wiz distribution of fba, and it seems it comes with CAPEX ... the sources linked above don't include capex ...

any ideas ?

if any other sources available I would be glad to try to compile it (my C / C++ programming skills are very very limited but I know how to compile)

Have a nice day.

You might get more responses in the developers corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the name of the guy who did the Capex front end for the FBA was JuanVC he may have the source for this front end so that it may be integrated in to this and allow it to be compiled properly.

So, if FBA caanoo version be realised could us waiting for play Street Fighter III 3rd Striker???? Have any chance to anyone programer make a CPS3 emulator for CAANOOO???

Back