Why I cancelled my order.

Brotasmo

Tonight I decided that the Pandora isn't the device I absolutely need. As much as I've loved seeing progress in the project and interacting with the community, my patience has run to an end. I still love the idea of the project, and in spirit, it still has my support and regards. I'll continue to follow it as I have.

I know there are plenty of people on the forum who have waited longer than I have for their pre-orders, and you have my utmost respect. But, alas, I can't wait any longer. It's mostly out of impatience, and I hate to say as an American, instant gratification is part of society. <_<

I know you guys will say it's not something to miss out on and worth the wait, but it's not a priority for me right now.

Thanks for being Awesome! You guys are the best community of geeks and gamers on the internet!

Somehow I can inmagine why one would cancel, I have my pandora now more than 1 year (I absolutely love it!) but the waiting got tedious especially comments from friends :D imagine waiting a year more :eek:

the risk is to have more and more topics like this one. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back