Why Do They Make Me Feel Sad?

Quiest

I like turtles!
Its so sad!!!

My gp32_console , I ordered last week should arive this morning but it didn`t, so I have to wait another day for it!!! (hopefully it comes tomorrow)

:( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry: :( :angry:

I think I have to search the neighbours mailboxes, perhaps it was delivered wrong <_<

*Pats your shoulder* You have my understandement pal... I'm sorry, hold tight
:D

That actually happened to me last week. I was tracking the courier online and following its progress to my house... it didn't arrive the day I expected and that night the tracking entry was updated to say the package was delivered at 9am and signed for by someone I had never heard of! I was home all day so I know it never turned up.

I was pretty worried and called the courier and got them to track it down. I found out the next day that they had left the package on my next door neighbour's porch!!! Damn I was pissed, because it had been raining and my GP32 was left outside all night! Luckily it had a plastic coating over the box...

Turns out the courier had just left it there and made up a name for who signed for it, because nobody was home.

Sorry to get you scared Quiest :) but it all turned out okay, just a day late.

that happened to me, I ordered my gp32 last week. I was tracking it online and I figured it should of gotten here on Friday or Saturday. Well for some damn reason at 3am on friday it got to Kentuky, then just sat there for all day Friday and Saturday. I am hoping I will get it in either today or tommorrow

Back