Who Thinks This Is Fuckin Cool.

I posted this via the means of drunked fingers

retro all the way for me

is it true that that dude out of the wildhearts' brother used to work in the guitar shop in sunderland? not the ginger one, something mccormick or something? 'cause my mate said he knew him, but I reckon he's full of shit. plus the wildhearts suck mostly, apart from caffiene bomb. I made a caffiene bomb once but it tasted foul. then I made another one months later at the little chef on the way to my dad's house in ireland and that one wasn't so bad.
Where abouts in Ireland does he live?

Last edited by a moderator:
is it true that that dude out of the wildhearts' brother used to work in the guitar shop in sunderland? not the ginger one, something mccormick or something? 'cause my mate said he knew him, but I reckon he's full of shit. plus the wildhearts suck mostly, apart from caffiene bomb. I made a caffiene bomb once but it tasted foul. then I made another one months later at the little chef on the way to my dad's house in ireland and that one wasn't so bad.

it could well be true, I did hear he used to give guitar lessons to other kids

and each to our own tastes, I like them and think Ginger is a really under apprecated songwriter

Last edited by a moderator:
Back