Who Remember Me As: Gbfan_Gbfan_Gbfan In 2004

who remember me as: gbfan_gbfan_gbfan in 2004 ?

• NO, not at all

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes, but you were not popular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, who you think you are

• NO, what a stupid poll, you have nothing better to do

• Yes, a little

• Yes, a lot

• Yes, you were so popular

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • What a waste of time

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes, you were popular with your zodiac mod on others forum

• you're topic is not even funny, its really too stupid, dont take beer anymore

• this topic should be added to LOL! Files

• Total voters

renejr902

Website
Visit site
i remember the password a few months ago. when i sold my gp32 blu for buying a zodiac in 2004 , i stop to post on gp32x forum for 4 years. when i was back here i forgot my password, and didnt find a way to find it.

So i create a new user : renejer902. so since 2 years i bought 3 gp32 , 2 gp2x and 1 wiz.

i know this topic is weirdo, i think i took to much beer. sorry.
thanks for the vote, be honest anyway. :)

the next post will be with my other account just for fun, but i dont use it anymore.

its me again. it remember the great time of the gp32 glory. what a big error i did when i sold my gp32 blu for a zodiac. i spent must of my time with the zodiac to mod it to have a better control in emulator.

so in total i should have 671 post not 540. i never found a way to merge my 2 account.

Dont worry i dont use my old account anymore.

wow, i was really drunk to make a useless topic like that. Still im happy someone remember me from zodiacgamer. i have funny times modding my zodiac.
i think DaveC remember me from that time, he found my zodiac mods really freaking. i want to upload my picture from my zodiac mods, but i cant find them anymore. i put a big throttle on it. i put a 4 AA adaptor battery and a Fan at the back of the console to get it cooler, that mod was still working to get emulator running at speed like nothing before. LOL

Back