Who Likes Seabrook Crisps?

they were based in allerton near Bradford. I had a freind work there, they do crinkle cut like it should be.

And they call crisps 'chips'. Whats up with that?

It probably has something to do with the fact that the name 'chips' isn't already taken by 'french fries,' also known as 'freedom fries,' when coming from the mouth of a super patriotic asshole who thinks we should be following Mr. Bush blindly just because he's our president...

Last edited by a moderator:

It probably has something to do with the fact that the name 'chips' isn't already taken by 'french fries,' also known as 'freedom fries,' when coming from the mouth of a super patriotic asshole who thinks we should be following Mr. Bush blindly just because he's our president...
Is it possible for you to post ANYTHING AT ALL without spewing out a load of anti american bullshit? Seriously, nobody fucking cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, actually it is... Have you read the thread entitled "gift ideas" ?

Would you prefer I pretend there's nothing wrong with this country, like everything's going perfect? Do you like people who are delusional? how the hell is that anti-american anyway? It's anti-super patriotic asshole who thinks we should be following bush blindly and not questioning anything... AKA: Anti-ignorant retard...

By the way... since "nobody" cares about what I have to say, what the fuck makes you think I give a flying shit what the hell you think about my so-called "anit-american" posts?

"my name's Klown, and I don't care. Therefore, NOBODY cares, because I sure as hell make up the entire population of the universe."

Awesome use of logic, you stuipd asshat.

YOU CAME INTO A THREAD ABOUT CRISPS AND MANAGED TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE REPUBLICANS/BUSH AND NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO DEFEND IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.

I said nothing about hating republicans or bush. It's just as stupid to blindly follow any other person as it is to follow Bush. And it's not my fault people in this country have to act like idiots and rename things like little fuckin kids just cuz some other country did something they didn't like... For instance, during World War 2, a lot of Americans with German last names changed their last names to the English equivalents of their German names. Schmidt was changed to Smith. They also started calling Dachshunds "Liberty Pups." They renamed other things like foods too. It's retarded. What the hell is the point of doing that? It doesn't do anything at all except show how stupid and childish we are. Calling french fries "freedom fries" just because France didn't want to start a war in Iraq is just as stupid and childish, and since I was talking about french fries, I figured it would be a good time to mention that.

*edit*

Just in case somebody can actually prove what I said about dachshunds wrong, that's what my social studies teacher told us back in 9th or 10th grade. I thought it sounded kind of far-fetched, but then when people started the freedom fries shit, I figured it was plausible. I think he said something about Sauerkraut being called Liberty Cabbage too... I can't remember perfectly anymore.

Back