Which Video Player?

GA01

Website
Visit site
Hi

I'm completely new to anything other than emulation and gaming on my gp32_console but what I would like to know is, what is a good player for video playback? Is the GP32 capable of running video full speed and if not, is it watchable? Btw, I've got a BLU+ so would need to be compatible with this model.

Thanks

:)

GA01 posted on Jul 15 2005 at 10:38 AM said:
Hi

I'm completely new to anything other than emulation and gaming on my gp32_console but what I would like to know is, what is a good player for video playback? Is the GP32 capable of running video full speed and if not, is it watchable? Btw, I've got a BLU+ so would need to be compatible with this model.

Thanks

yes it is possible to watch video on the gp32 and its great :).
You can try gpcinema1 or 2 but I dont know if they work with blu+

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarska333 posted on Jul 15 2005 at 12:21 PM said:
Gpcinema 1 works swell. 2 does not, on BLU+...

GP plays videos with very good speed.

Any ideas where I can download GPCinema 1 as the downloads section only seems to have version 2.

on gp32x.de, there is a version which should launch on every launcher, thats a modified 1 version. this one works for me

Jarska333 posted on Jul 15 2005 at 01:40 PM said:
Hoh, wasn't there a CD with your GP32? Or was it used? But Gp32x.de has it, indeed.

I've found GPCinePatch.zip (177kb). Maybe that is the file I need although I won't be able to test untill I get home later. I did get a CD but I will have to hunt around for it.

Awwww

that sucks
If you could use GPCine2, you could have a little better range in editing options, but since you don't seem to be a hardcore video nerd ( as you are just now using vids on ur '32 ) it won't matter
also, GPCine2 OC's faster, but that only allows for about 1-2 frames faster, its not that bad

~Octavious

Back