Which Version Should I Go For F100 Or F200

If you're solely a gamer, F200 all the way. If you are (or aspire to be) a developer, an F100 could make the coding process/debugging easier.

fishybawb said:
If you're solely a gamer, F200 all the way. If you are (or aspire to be) a developer, an F100 could make the coding process/debugging easier.
Out of curiosity, what makes the F100 a better developing platform than the F200?

Last edited by a moderator:
32Me said:
fishybawb said:
Out of curiosity, what makes the F100 a better developing platform than the F200?

Full networking capability. This allows a telnet into the machine and run/edit/play with the machine directly. It's a god-send for developers.

slaanesh said:
32Me said:
fishybawb said:

Full networking capability. This allows a telnet into the machine and run/edit/play with the machine directly. It's a god-send for developers.

Is this something that could be fixed later? I know people over here are very clever...

Back