Should I Or Shouldn't I?

fev

Still Fresh
Hi all, I was playing with the idea of having my f100 modded to a d-pad, BUT have managed to get hold of an f200 for the grand price of £80. WOOHOO! my query is whether or not to sell my f100? I don't program but am never willing to say never, so should i shed the f100 or not?

Any comments greatly accepted.

Phil :gp2x

fev said:
Hi all, I was playing with the idea of having my f100 modded to a d-pad, BUT have managed to get hold of an f200 for the grand price of £80. WOOHOO! my query is whether or not to sell my f100? I don't program but am never willing to say never, so should i shed the f100 or not?

Hang on to it, the F100 may be worth it's weight in, uh something valuable, to a developer since the F200 has no usb net chip

Last edited by a moderator:
The F100's value will drop more and more as time passes. Sell it now!

Alex. said:
The F100's value will drop more and more as time passes. Sell it now!
Yup yup. I probably should've tried to get my used GP2X MK2 for cheaper than the $115 shipped that I paid for it, but the F-200 hadn't come out yet. So, I'd get to it if you're going to try and sell your GP2X.

Give it as a present this holiday season. Share the gift of homebrew!

I just sold my F-100 on eBay for $195.00 ($175 item price and $19.99 shipping). Granted, I also included my Cradle and a few other accessories, but I DIDN'T include batteries or an SD card and it was still snatched up in a day and a half (I had it up as a Buy It Now), so if you were interested in selling your unit, I'm sure you could could still make a nice bit of dough even by itself.

Sphinxter said:
fev said:

Hang on to it, the F100 may be worth it's weight in, uh something valuable, to a developer since the F200 has no usb net chip

Are you sure about this - I know the options are not in the firmware - is this info posted anywhere else?

Back