Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CASE THREE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skysnapper

sleep is for wimps
Website
Visit site
Trying to decide on a Home Theatrer PC case, have narrowed it down to these 3 but can't decide which one i like the look of best..

NOte the horrible blue noen can be disabled on case 3

CASE 1

Mozart_01.jpg

CASE 2

LC16m.jpg

CASE 3

tt-desktop-ht-pc-2.jpg

None of them look really cool <_< . Case 1 or 2 (black) look slightly better than case 3

i like 2, execpt, i think it would be better if it had front usb ports :)

i'd go for the black one.

I think the USB ports are in the front, but they're under that panel.

I like the neon blue in #3 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
case 1 all the way, except for the big logo sucks a bit

yeah thats what spoils it for me. It'd be nice if they hid the usb conections.

Again Case 2 is spoiled by having unnecessary buttons making it look cluttered.

I quite like case 3 but would like to see it with the Blue glow off at another angle.

I'd say case 1 except the buttons on case 2 look hecka-comfortable to use (and therefore preferable).

If you're planning to use the buttons, case 2, otherwise -- remote control, keyb/mouse (ugh) -- case 1.

I'm going to have to go with case one... although none of them are my taste, case one looks the most cool of the three. I'd be interested to hear the specs of each one... if they come with a power supply, etc. - that would help the decision a little too.

a funky sticker would cover it?

God no.. ... its fo the lounge along with the other homcecinmeai equipment ..sticker would look tacky

sorry, lack of info in reply, by funky sticker i meant a one with a brushed black aluminium background (to blend into the case finish) and a desirable logo upon it. most decent sticker shops/suppliers/etc. will do these off the shelf, and some may even make what you want.

just a suggestion to swing you to that retro-cool case!

where stocks it by the way? me like :)

Okay ended up ordering CASE ONE as it was the clear favourite :p

CASE one is by thermaltake and is called a Mozart brushed aluminium bezel comes with a VFD thats the funky little digital thing the other 2 have. Can be pretty much programmed to dipsly anything from next track to rss news feeds or alert you to new mail.

Its a full ATX case but comes with no PSU. Cooling capablity isn't fantatsic but will be sufficient for a HTPC PC as there is no need for overclocking 80mm intake dual 60mm exhaust. What is qiute nice is there are vents above the cpu and the gfx card which i thought was quite good for suckinig in cool air.

CASE TWO is identical to case ONE

CASE THREE is a silverstone the most expensive weighing in at just under 200 quid (By voting for one you have saved me around 70 quid :) )
It does have a pretty good cooling facility 2x 92mm fans intake 2 800mm at rear but it gets very cramped inside iunlike the thermltakes which are supposed to be really nice to work with. Again NO PSU.

Back