Which Games Actually Work?

pixelator

Still Fresh
OK, so we're at the 4MB limit... But which games work? Strangely, I don't get any solid info on this from the 'games' sticky thread, so I'm asking it here.

umm, if you are talking about GPadvance, no commercial games work yet. PDroms.com has a lot of homebrew roms that you can try out yourself

geo12 posted on Jul 20 2004 at 02:21 AM said:
umm, if you are talking about GPadvance, no commercial games work yet. PDroms.com has a lot of homebrew roms that you can try out yourself
I think there ARE a few commercial ROMs that do work, I don't remember what they are now though. I won't get interested in this emu until it is farther along.

Last edited by a moderator:
B)

The only emu's that has worked great for me w/sound and gameplay is Little John GP0.4 for the 8-bit NES. And the GPEngine for the TurboGrafx 16. They play great as the real thing!

Who Wants to be a Millionaire works perfectly! (1.46) As most of the game is static screens while you decide on your answer the slight slowdown doesn't really make any difference so its perfectly playable! Apart from sound of course...

®

F-14 tomcat is one of the games that has worked for me. It is unplayable due to the slow speed though.Theres still a lot of work to be done.

Back