Which Forum Member Will Be First To Drop Thier Pandora?

Ryzure said:
By the by, I've dropped my DS out of a moving vehicle, submerged it in coffee, and spilled Vault on it. It won't fucking die :( .
I don't intend to do any of those things (except the coffee thing, if by coffee you mean beer) but at least it's possible for pandora-sized LCD devices to suffer such abuse and not die.

Last edited by a moderator:
undefined said:
I thought it'd be fun to guess
but...

I guess not me :D

...that's not really a guess!

Common, if you're goin to invent a game you should at least participate properly yourself.

Peter R said:
It was dropped many a time and even screamed at :D

I think this topic is mildly retarded.
:lol: :lol:

surt said:
I plan to get it over and done with by dropping my P before I unbox it. I reckon it'll stand a better chance of survival that way.

uhhmm. Same principle as vaccination - build up the immunity early on.

CandidStan said:
Kloplop321 said:
So that backs up the reason why you made this thread?
This is the second time in my history on these boards that Kloplop321 has proven to me that he has not even a hint of a sense of humor. Or the lack of ability to humor anyone to any degree.

Or to not post at all. So unless you have some breakthrough emulator or application that needs urgent board attention otherwise the Earth will cease to turn, STFU.

:rolleyes:

This topic is hardly funny. It's something a 10 year old Harry Potter fan would create on his invisionfree forum.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
This topic is hardly funny. It's something a 10 year old Harry Potter fan would create on his invisionfree forum.
I think it is hilarious. Looking at your sig says you're the guy in red?

Oh yes, I plan on dropping my friend's for testing purposes. Then I'll coat mine in Rhino lining and scratch out portions for the keyboard and LCD. Maybe the AC too, but I don't know.

Noisome

Ryzure said:
By the by, I've dropped my DS out of a moving vehicle, submerged it in coffee, and spilled Vault on it. It won't fucking die :( .

It must be a classic DS for sure. The Lite even won't stand repeated opening of the lid without breaking the hinge.

Thank for humoring me. It really was not meant to be a serious topic at all. Skimming through I don't know who it was but they had the right idea when I created it. There isn't much going on and I'm sick of refund this and refund that posts.....it was meant to break things up a bit. I admit it was quite retarded and that was the goal. I might go to an invisionfree forum and create a post asking who would best dropkick Harry Potter in the head next. Again, thanks to those who had fun with it as well. I'd would like to say is I am sorry for classifying my post in the wrong subforum but I've seen posts more retarded than mine in there (of course they've been moved too).

PhillipJ said:
Ryzure said:
I don't intend to do any of those things (except the coffee thing, if by coffee you mean beer) but at least it's possible for pandora-sized LCD devices to suffer such abuse and not die.

remember kids all electronics are water proof... its just when you send electricity through them when there still wet.

undefined said:
Which Forum Member Will Be First To Drop Thier Pandora?
That will be me. Back when I ordered my GP2X and it arrived in the mail, as I was opening the box it actually fell out of its packaging. Thankfully it was only about 10cm to the table below it.

My GP2X still works to this day.

[note to self]Gotta be more careful when a package marked PANDORA arrives in the mail[/note to self]

I was skimming over the new posts and only half-reading and so I read the topic as "Which Forum Member Will Be First To Drop Thier (sic) Pants?"... I refuse to speculate as to the identity of the user in either instance.

Back