Where's The Usa Based Online Retailer?

berichandcreamy

Still Fresh
Just wondering if there is one and if not if someone was planning on filling the void.

I have a feeling I'm going to be selling a bunch of Pandora's once I get my hands on mine via word of mouth. Not sure if they'd want to deal with an over seas store.

Yes there will be... there just isnt for the first batch.

Dont forget that gbax.com has affiliate codes, it might be a good idea to persuade them to purchase from Europe:p

XD, if all goes 1A, i would be really interested to retail and support in colombia (and near countries)for the next waves.

I'm in the United States and had no trouble preordering (except for the whole bank thing, but that's over and gone). You'll do fine. The shipping wasn't expensive either, if that's what you're worried about.

Oh I'm freely pre-ordered. I don't think the mainsite is selling units themselves. It'll be all retailers right? This reminds me I've got to ask how to sign up to get those affiliate codes.

We have kept a very small number (<150) for other retailers who want to 'test the water'.

So some sites around the world will have a small stock (10 or so each).

I'll have more details on that in the next newsletter.

jb0yx said:
LAST christmas?

Last Christmas I gave you my cash
The very next month, you gave it all back
This year, to save me from tears
You'll give me a new Pandora

Apologies to Wham and anybody who read this

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation.A.List said:
jb0yx said:
LAST christmas?

Last Christmas I gave you my cash
The very next month, you gave it all back
This year, to save me from tears
You'll give me a new Pandora

Apologies to Wham and anybody who read this

Very Clever! ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. That's what I like about communities - it's not just about the bitching, it's about having fun too! :D

Back