Where we are at August 2024

graafsan

Still Fresh
Are we still fullfilling orders for 2016 customers still or are we ahead of that? how many orders are outstanding? I dont wanna be the meanie here but still i paid my money and would like to know how far back i am. I would like ED to answer this (your 2008 nest in line or wgat number i am). On another post it was said that no one responds to email that could be a variety of reasons. One they dont check email (unlikely) they have died (quite possibly (pandemic) they dont have the cash for 2nd part (also possible, see economy) maybe put a month wait and if they dont respond move to next inline?

I feel we have project fatigue here. you guys probably need a vacation or 3 im just asking what most are thinking where am i on the list

G

I'd say they're still fulfilling 2016 preorders. Almost all preorders are from 2016.
How many orders are outstanding ? I think very few. They only accept the final order when they have the components ready, I think. So they fulfill them in a few weeks tops.
But if you mean preorders or reservations, etc. No way to know. I think they were talking around 1100 at a time, but people disapper or cancel, or whatever, so until they have the components ready to assemble and they contact the preorderer they don't know whether that preorder is still real.
Askarus said they don't hold back when preorderers don't answer. I don't know. But read that thread if you haven't-

Back