Where to get.... ?

TekHead23

Still Fresh
Ok,

Before i actually get my GP32 id like to know here i can get games (free, and paid for)

+Emulators
+maybe other useful things?

Ive heard of games like sam and max |----| day of the tentacle, but i cant find anyplace to get them.

Also when i get my GP32, Will i need new firmware to add a 128mb card?

Many Thanks

Games and emulators should all be found at the same source. You can download them from this site, as well as others like http://www.gp32emu.com/ or http://www.gp32news.com/ - depending on your tastes.

Commercial games can be bought at most Hong Kong retailers online...that's probably the easiest way.

Sam and Max, DOTT and so on use gpSCUMM - there's a link on the front page of this site. You still need the original games, though...

To use a 128mb card, or any sized blank card, all you need to do is register your GP32 on the official website. The process is fairly linear and if you have trouble you can ask here...but there's nothing risky involved like flashing the firmware, no. It costs no money to register, either...

Thanks!

I have the original games, but how do i go about running them just put them on my Disk?

Also ive seen GPScumm and GPScummVM? hwats the difference

hey never buy games from lik sang if you live where you have to pay imoport taxes i recieved myy gp32 yet only to recieve a fat cheque of £50 which i was gonna spend on some more stuff!no problems with lik sang i think it was worth it for my gp32 asr flu,mario kart rc car and some other stuff,only thing now is ive gotta wait till christmas! :angry: :D :D but i had a go and i love it!if any one who hasnt got a gp32 is readin this you must get a flu! when you get the flu youll see why! :)

conclusion:
-If i were to get another gp32 and lots of other stuff i would go to lik sang.
-If i was to get only a gp32 i would go for gbax.com
-lik sang had good shipping speed although

ps :im thinkin of creating a new gp32 or romz and emu magazine is any one interested?

If you want to put gaes that are bought from say joy gp or any "other" source then open up your pc link and go to file---install--choose the programme and dont forget to add all the files! then your redy to play btw never forget once you have copied the game it can only be assigned to that smart media card!

Back