Where To Get A Pc Link Cable?

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
Hey guys,

finally got my smc-xd adapter and an xd card... But cant find my link cable so I can attempt format and restock it with fxe's .. Doh!

(I actually sold my FLU to .. Slaanesh or someone, when I bought DaceC's back up BLU... So it's on stock firmware.

Anyone have a spare or know where I can get one? (I'm in Toronto but will order from anywhere :)

jeff

postedfrom phone so bear with me :)

Guess I'll order one of these today. I sort of hate DX .. the only couple of times I've ordered from them, I've had massive (spanning months) delays ... so far, they've been basicly terrible to deal with for me. ie: Sure, I'm ordering obscure wizmo's, but thats pretty much their whole reason for existing, right?

I suspect they're running a front -- they don't actually keep much/any stock and just just-in-time order, on the assumption their suppliers are top notch (and this is questionable for obscurities.)

*crosses fingers*

jeff

Since irony is powerful, DX's link to paypal is broken (ie: credit card payments) right now. DX wants to annoy me :)

Edit 2: DX is just broken :/ Go to paypal and do the bidniz, and it returns to the wrong page of DX's site .. ie: goes back to "you need to pay". So maybe I've bought two, or maybe nothing. Any other ideas for a cable? :)

Edit 3, couple days later; order processed, so now .. to wait.

Back