Where to buy

Jen lopez

Still Fresh
Where can I buy the openpandora?
How long does it take to get one?
They're soo cool I need one :D

Some are sold here, as well, and you can sometimes find them on eBay (be careful, those ones have been a bit pricey lately).

We're just waiting for new displays and some repaired PCBs from GC then we can build the last, final Pandora batches (about 50, I guess).
The we'll also have some cheaper devices with minor defects (non-working USB, BT, etc.) available.

We're just waiting for new displays and some repaired PCBs from GC then we can build the last, final Pandora batches (about 50, I guess).
The we'll also have some cheaper devices with minor defects (non-working USB, BT, etc.) available.
Can we put it on hold or put a deposit ?
[doublepost=1460560045,1460559959][/doublepost]
Looks like they are currently out of stock on https://www.dragonbox.de/en/16-pandora but keep cheking - they do sell out quickly.
Yeah I saw this
[doublepost=1460560099][/doublepost]
Some are sold here, as well, and you can sometimes find them on eBay (be careful, those ones have been a bit pricey lately).
I saw one on ebay for $900 -_- I wanted to check here first

Yeah, $900 is too much, imo. At that price it would have been better to try for a Pyra prototype (extremely limited, extremely expensive, and no longer available).

Is there a specific model that you want, or are you fine with any of them?

I
Yeah, $900 is too much, imo. At that price it would have been better to try for a Pyra prototype (extremely limited, extremely expensive, and no longer available).

Is there a specific model that you want, or are you fine with any of them?
I want one good enough to run emulators

Well, they all do that! :D are there any specific systems you want to emulate, or certain games you are most interested in? I ask because the 1GHz units have a little more to offer, so if you are trying to push the limits you might want to wait for ED to finish getting those last ones together.

Also, welcome. If you have any questions, or run into any problems once you finally get your Pandora, there are plenty of people here willing to help out. I wish you luck on getting one.

Back