WHERE to BUY GP32 in USA?

seedpress

Still Fresh
I notice the GP32 is available in the UK as well as in Asia, but I can't find it for sale here in the USA. Does anyone know of a place within the USA that ships it?

Upstategames.com, but they have a questionable reputation at best and very bad prices. I ordered both a flu and non-flu unit from lik-sang and had no problems at all. It was shipped to MA faster than most US companies ship, and they have the best price too. Plus no need to worry about VAT and import tariffs in the good ol' USA. Do you need to order from the US for some other reason?

yeah lik-sang did fine by me, I didn't get slaped with any extra import taxes which was nice. I also got it in four days which is pretty fast to get to the states concidering that the filight it was going to be on got cancled and there was a weekend in there too. They are runing a promotion which will let you save like 10 bucks. I havn't heard great things about upstate games but some one ordered from the discount shop whcih is in the us and seemed to have a pretty good experiance with them.

I did lik-sang as well, $181 total including tax and 2-3 day shipping.

Back