Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle East

• Africa

• Total voters

waffles said:
USA, so im paying the 330$ D:
at this point i think we should just join the EU.
Good God no! We need to get OUT of NATO and the UN. Joining the ever increasing Empire Union is the WORST thing we could do.

Last edited by a moderator:
why? then our money will be worth at least the same as the euro, because it will be the euro!
im tired of europeans outbidding me on stuff on ebay!

I don't think the EU would want you, 'specially cause you're not part of Europe.
A universal currency would be nice, not sure how practical it would be though.
I'm curious to know why Chad doesn't want to be involved with any of those kind of associations.
EDIT: Grammar, Spelling

PlopperZ said:
I'm curious to know why Chad doesn't want to be involved with any of those kind of associations.
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and figured he was just being sarcastic. If he really means it, then maybe it's a red state thing.

Chip said:
PlopperZ said:
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and figured he was just being sarcastic. If he really means it, then maybe it's a red state thing.

lmao

That map is incredibly accurate! Truly Jesusland, especially where I mistakenly moved to (Georgia!)

Chip said:
PlopperZ said:
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and figured he was just being sarcastic. If he really means it, then maybe it's a red state thing.Yeah it's a red state thing.

Hey, new mod - try re-reading those rules you're sworn to protect.QUOTE
- Political discussion are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.

chad78 said:
Hey, new mod - try re-reading those rules you're sworn to protect.QUOTE
- Political discussion are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
You seem to have a personal problem with everyone on the moderating team, so please start using the PM system instead of destroying nearly every topic you post in.

Fishbong said:
Haha, i bet lots of Britons are now annoyed for being thrown into the same bag as the rest of Europe.
You're quite mistaken; I like being part of Europe. Like it or not, Britain is on the same continent as the rest of Europe, and rather a lot smaller than it too. It makes no sense to separate us just because we're awesome and you're not.

(I kid, love you really)

Ah, I like this kind of poll even I think we've got hundreds of it now.

I selected "Europe" but to be correct I'm from the so called "Old Europe" which means "Germany".
Put perhape Obama wins the next election and then hopefully there will be only one Europe again... ;)

Regards,
Stephan

chad78 said:
Hey, new mod - try re-reading those rules you're sworn to protect.
I asked the other mods for a ruling on political discussion in the off-topic forum, and we agreed that it,s fine as long as nobody gets out of hand.

Besides, if I were to strictly interpret that rule, I'd have simply deleted your post instead of replying to it. I think we all know how you feel about that.

If you want us to start enforcing the letter of the law, we'd have to delete any post that questions the actions of the moderators as well ;)

Now that that's settled, back on topic please.

After living in Sausage land and other parts of europe and then coming home to good old blighty, let me say that England is nothing like the rest of europe.

Thank God!

(It's still shite here, though! I wanna live in New Zealand!)

Back