Whens The Xgp Out? And @ What Price?

gary.mckeown

Website
Visit site
Just noticed there's another gp coming out (XGP) whens it out and how much will it be? is it getting a european launch or just korea? i love the look of it with that funky screen.

cheers for any info

Gaz.

"Although we were originally planning to release XGP late this year, everything seems to be too tight for early release, so we're aiming for Q1 of 2006. We will let you know if dates are set."

"We're still at prototype stage so we can't really say. Even the specs aren't written in stone yet. Pad/ button design, casing design may change manufacturing cost. What we can say is that we're not making it any expensiver than other machines in competition. To be precise, it will not cost more than PSP value pack. (It suggests possibility for USD300 and around)"

See this thread for more information about XGP:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=20155&st=0

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you hear that from another source than GPH? I can imagine they'd like to make it appear that way. It's been awfully quiet about the XGP lately though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Meh. I didn't like it anyway. It would be a poor emu system because of the screen and analog control and if you want commercial stuff might as well get a PSP.

Back