Sales When it will be known who'll get thier pre-ordered Pandora ?

As I understand/hope that people are pre-ordering en-masse, and there are only so many first-batch units - not all people will get their pre-ordered Pandoras.

When it will be known who gets it and who doesn't ?

The anticipation is killing me.

EVERYONE who preorders before sunday (2 days from now) GETS THEIR PANDORA!

EDIT: You can read the caps part and leave out the rest if you like. ;)

Anyone who orders before Sunday gets one from the first batch.

They will be shipped out in the order we received the orders.

So, is that Sunday at midnight (of a specific timezone) or Saturday at midnight?

Sorry to nit-pick here....

psymastr said:
EVERYONE who preorders before sunday (2 days from now) GETS THEIR PANDORA!

EDIT: You can read the caps part and leave out the rest if you like. ;)

You just made me a very happy person. :D

craigix said:

So now everybody is wondering just how quickly they got their order in and how quickly everybody else got in. (15:25 BST, btw, before anyone asks)

Actually what I'm wondering is when they will be shipped out? Are you shipping them as you are producing them? I think I saw a date of November 30th but I'm hoping sooner than that. :lol: By the way... I just bought mine! I was going to go for the Wiz but a last minute decision based partly on impulse buying made me buy the pandora instead. WOOT!

I was going to go for the Wiz but a last minute decision based partly on impulse buying made me buy the pandora instead. WOOT!

Good choice - the pandora will be the better investment for sure!

Mid-late November has been said to be the shipping date, as Crais says above, they'll go out in first come first serve basis, so if you just ordered it would be on the latter end of that estimate.

I doubt that they can really determine that completely without some coding effort behind that to query timestamps etc. Sounds like too much work and not enough end result to make it worth their while.

Now if the previous guy was correct in saying that 1000 would go out at the end of November and then a few hundred every week after that, then frankly I would be ticked off. I would expect to at least get it before christmas because honestly this was kind of like a christmas gift to myself. :D So the question for craigx then is, is this true? Please tell me it's not.

I doubt that the finished units will all show up at once. More likely the first of the Pandoras will show up toward the end of Nov, with shipments of a few hundred going out ever week or so until they are finished. This arrangement makes the most sense for a couple reasons. Just be aware that not everybody's Pandora will ship on the same day.

craigix said:

Friggin awesome. Then I'm in the first batch. To the whole team who made the Pandora, you all rock. Honestly. I've waited so long for a system like this, I never even knew it was possible.

as long as mine comes in before christmas, and since my birthday is the 24th of this month, my pandora is my birthday present from my wife, my belated birthday present. and if it comes in before christmas, craigx will be my santa clause :)

YAY!
AND...
My friends get the email about my order tommorrow (I love delay timers!)
So, NOW I'll get mine several months before theirs!
YESS!
I just found out it has a touchscreen!
EVEN BETTER!

Back