What’s your Ordernumber?? for New Orderers, or new Owners (in 2 Months TM)

Djoga'Ro

moonstruck
I remember, that mine has three digits as a decimal integer without leading zeroes. And I think it was less than 300.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Ok i have to admit I am PreePreePreeorder 28, the actual Ordernumber from the Shop should be a bit different..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
My preorder status still says "Payment accepted".

I suppose I should have been more patient and waited until ED processed it before announcing my preorder.

Reactions: rSl

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
I have no idea what mine is, nor how to find out. Apparently I had almost lost my account without realising (forgot it's a different log-in / website to the forum) as it's on an old email address, so glad that I managed to get lo logged in again :)

I'm pretty sure I'm over 1000, but as there may have been a few cancellations since Jan 2016, I hope I might have climbed up the list, if only a little.

erico

Advanced Member
Website
sites.google.com
no order number :( it would cost an year income to do so in the 3rd world, half if I travel to Germany to pick up, that is, if Id ever get a visa :D
Still, I can help doing games and shooting useless opinions :)

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
DSC_0003_modified.jpg

S'funny, I thought I was in the hundreds, but there it is in fiberglass and silver ink. I must've just been slow to upgrade this to a half-paid pre-order. Still, biggest number yet posted here, so I didn't exactly jump on the pre-pre-orders.
Post automatically merged:

Ok i have to admit I am PreePreePreeorder 28, the actual Ordernumber from the Shop should be a bit different..
I think your pre-pre-order number is meant to overcome any later order number, so you should still be number 28 provided you pay up in time.