What's The Highest Capacity External Hdd?

dsraa said:
This is probably the funniest thing I read all day!!!
fucking grow up.

dsraa said:
because seriously if you are that obesessed with that many roms, then you need a girlfriend, and if you have ONE THEN GET ANOTHER ONE!!!!
I only have that many roms because I download them in mass, because I don't want to wade through virus ridden sites just for the roms I want. And why would a girlfriend stop me from having my roms? people say that to geeks to make them seem more sophisticated than the offended person. You probably don't have a girlfriend yourself, so

middle-finger.jpg

'JKSHP' <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Maybe you would prefer a boyfriend?
that's so funny I forgot to laugh. But, nevertheless, this forum is overrun with farmboys who find everything funny because they've been deprived of real people. somebody will find that excuse for a joke funny. Goddamn ferral children. :ph34r:

xnopasaranx said:
what the hell do you need 1300 DS roms for? developers are all frustrated because they have shit jobs that don't pay as much as they deserve.
who says my DS roms are commercial? ;)

P.S: did any of you asshats even read my second post? Thought not.

jakshep2 said:
xnopasaranx said:
what the hell do you need 1300 DS roms for? developers are all frustrated because they have shit jobs that don't pay as much as they deserve.
who says my DS roms are commercial? ;)

P.S: did any of you asshats even read my second post? Thought not.

Why should anybody read your posts when they are full of abuse and contradictory. The irony is you keep calling other people 'asshats'. Why don't you grow up or shut up.

Actually, I even bothered to give you a serious answer. And your DS roms must be commercial because you won't be able to download 1300 homebrew games as there aren't that many.

How about not spending your money on a RAID system/humongous external harddrive and instead buying a few games? How is that for an idea? I am surprised you haven't been banned yet for discussing warez. I guess as long as you don't ask for links it doesn't really bother anyone... hmm. Get bent.

Maybe you would prefer a boyfriend?
Hahahaha, good one dcgm.

jakshep2 said:
people say that to geeks to make them seem more sophisticated than the offended person. You probably don't have a girlfriend yourself, so
So people say that to geeks to make the geeks feel more sophisticated? Maybe you mean 'themselves' instead of 'them'? Wow, I feel really 'sophisticated' for saying that.

jakshep2 said:
dsraa said:
This is probably the funniest thing I read all day!!!
fucking grow up.

dsraa said:
because seriously if you are that obesessed with that many roms, then you need a girlfriend, and if you have ONE THEN GET ANOTHER ONE!!!!
I only have that many roms because I download them in mass, because I don't want to wade through virus ridden sites just for the roms I want. And why would a girlfriend stop me from having my roms? people say that to geeks to make them seem more sophisticated than the offended person. You probably don't have a girlfriend yourself, so

'JKSHP' <_<

Awww.....I think he's getting offended.....poor kid.

I didn't say having a girlfriend would 'stop' you from having roms, I meant it would distract you from thinking about games so freaking much. Seriously, get a girlfriend, one that likes bj's and you'll see what I mean, hell get 2 girlfriends, its more fun trying to manage your time between them, as well as who you can go the farthest with first. Now thats fun!

DSR

It's threads like these where I wish Klown was not banned anymore. You know, there are lots of people flaming away at others but Klown was a professional. It would be messy but he'd get the job done. It's like there is cops and then there is dirty Harry.

Orkie said:
jakshep2 said:
Orkie, do you really hate my so much that you'll pay £0.50 to anyone who permanently bans me first? I mean, that's a lot of money. :p you must have a lot of time on your hands. students, eh...
Yes, I do dislike you that much. And no, I don't have lots of time - it is all your fault that Open2x is not released.

Are you serious, or do you say this in jest? Because if open2x is delayed in any way because of jakeshep, I am angry. :angry:

lol@entire thread

How about this: Keep your 850gb of roms, COMPRESS THEM, take out the hard drive, put it in a USB enclosure. Get a new hard drive, and you can keep it relatively rom-free (Except for favorites). Then, use the external to store all your roms. Better yet, make your computer a dual drive one, with the rom hd as slave.

Also, pay for your DS games, pirate. (At *least* the good ones!)

Orkie said:
jakshep2 said:
blah blah stupid person speaking blah blah
^ Will pay £0.50 via PayPal to whomever gives jakshep2 a perma-ban first :p.

What do we get for a one week ban?

Jakshep-up or Jakshep-out :rolleyes:

xnopasaranx said:
It's threads like these where I wish Klown was not banned anymore. You know, there are lots of people flaming away at others but Klown was a professional. It would be messy but he'd get the job done. It's like there is cops and then there is dirty Harry.
Yeah, it's like poking and prodding at a wound hoping to ease the pain. Kinda.

Klown would wreck jakshep's life. Maybe Hando can allow him back temporarily? Like a hitman of sorts.

xnopasaranx said:
Yeah, it's like poking and prodding at a wound hoping to ease the pain. Kinda.

Yea, and then sticking a knife right through it.

Sounds like a good idea to me........lol.

DSR

P.S. Jakshitp - Its all in good fun, learn how to take a damn joke, and stop whining like a little girl.

Back