Whats the Best of the Best for GP2X ?

wraggster

Certified Guru
Website
www.dcemu.co.uk
Today after years of having a GP2X F100 (infact one of the very early models) i today upgraded the firmware and enabled SDHC Support,so now my 8GB card has some usefull ness

Whats the very best emulators per console to stick on the gp2x

also with regards to Mame, what newish arcade games does it support, ie games like daytone,ridge racer etc, is there a year that the games released arent supported ?

thanks for any answers

I mostly used my gp2x f200 for gameboy advance and amiga emulation. I did use scummvm quite abit also but that may not be ideal without a touchscreen.

I didn't personally use mame on the gp2x as it didnt really run any stuff I wanted to play when I tried it last.

It maybe better to ask on the gp32x forums as the gp2x community is more active there.

I played Game Gear and Mega Drive a lot when I had my GP2X, also an early model. That and Cave Story. I really don't know what the emulators were but at the time they were the best ones for the systems I mentioned. I gave mine away so I sadly no longer have it. I went through 4 or 5 Shining Force games on it, good times!

Back