Whats the best DivX player with sound ?

Fash_FD

Still Fresh
Ok, I've tried various DivX players, but the ones that seem reasonable have no sound :(
I've also seen a demo of I think it was moviepark, it had sound, but the piccy quality wasn't the best !
Any1 tell me the best one to download, or are we still waiting a top quality player for our GP's ?

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Get moviepark from www.entware.co.kr, it is excellent and is what we all use and only costs about $5 to download it.

Craig.

www.gbax.com

Mustang

Still Fresh
Really cant go wrong with moviepark...the only draw back is the framerate is only 10 fps - but totally decent and watchable...

best £3.50 I ever spent !!!

-=M=-

Fash_FD

Still Fresh
Thing is I had loads of trouble registering my GP32 when I first got it (problems with AOl perhaps ?)
Anyway, I can't remember which username I registered it under. Is there anyway I can check, or once I purchase and download moviepark can I just install it like a normal prog?
:unsure:

digestivedunker

Still Fresh
Fash_FD posted on Apr 10 2003 said:
Thing is I had loads of trouble registering my GP32 when I first got it (problems with AOl perhaps ?)
Anyway, I can't remember which username I registered it under. Is there anyway I can check, or once I purchase and download moviepark can I just install it like a normal prog?
:unsure:
If I remember correctly, you register seperately with Entware when purchasing Movie Park, so you should not have any problems.

Maybe somebody else here can clarify this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fash_FD

Still Fresh
:D Oh right, that should be ok then !
I ended up regging at least 3 different nicks (in aol and ie6 and opera) until I got one to work to download mi free launcher :D