Whats Being Worked On

foleyjo

Everythjng seems to have gone quiet recently and I was just wondering if any emulators are still being worked on.
There was talk of a 3do emulator, Vice being fixed (sound delays), vectrex emulation as well as others.
Amiga emulation seems to have been put on hold till someone new takes up the challenge so is anyone up for that, it still needs Ham mode bringing back??

I know Playstation emulation is constantly being worked on and we are constantly updated on its progress and mame too is often active.

Must point out Im not trying to pester devs for a release just wondering what we have to look forward to these days because everythings seems quiet these days

I'm still working on the GP2X version of the T2K Jaguar emulator. I'll do another release once I finish debugging the asm Jaguar RISC core (hopefully I should have plenty of time to work on it this weekend).

I'm also still working on stuff... RACE!, freesci, Wolf3D (given that I can find a way to set the palettes right again), etc.

Hooka said:
Wolf3D (given that I can find a way to set the palettes right again), etc.
:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Firefox said:
I'm still working on the GP2X version of the T2K Jaguar emulator. I'll do another release once I finish debugging the asm Jaguar RISC core (hopefully I should have plenty of time to work on it this weekend).
Great news :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back