What Wifi Dongles Work For The Caanoo?

There used to be a list with all the wifi adapters that were supported/worked with the Caanoo. All the sudden I can't find it anymore...where is it? Ortherwise, could someone please post what dongles (detailed mode name please) that are working with the Caanoo?

You can get official ones off of eBay for £2.50 - I did!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAANOO-GP2X-Game-Emulator-Console-WiFi-Dongle-WHITE-/120740700176?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item1c1cb4e010

Took less than a week to get here and worked like a charm. I don't really need it, but it's still nice to have especially at that price AND free P&P). Total bargain - they are probably losing money for every one they actually sell. :S

[EDIT] Yes, I know they stick out a fair bit, but it's not soo bad, especially for that price.

Great find Ian!

I´m tempted to get one too, could help sending files back and forth while testing code on caanoo.
Other then that, I doubt I could yet have extended use for it. But really tempting.

Thanks for sharing.

Are there other worthy forums such as gp32x.de with Caanoo discussions? Maybe that list was in one of those while I was doing the "conquistador" thing on various search-engines looking for the holy-grail of answers. If these forums in fact exist please link me to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back