What Videos?

Which Genre is most on your gp32?

• Cartoons (simpsons,futurama,family guy etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anime

• Sci Fi Series

• Stand up comedy

• Classic movies

• New movies (you know were you got em ;) )

• Total voters

What about the option
"Fuck that. Watching videos on a gameboy is gay."

Someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Either that or he finds Virtual Dub too complex :)

I voted Sci fi but I probably have more classic comedy than anything else but there's no slot to vote for that. I have loads of Red Dwarf, Father Ted, Fawlty Towers, Black Books, Blackadder etc and have encoded most of it for the GP32. Takes bloody ages to encode from DVDs but at least you're guarenteed a good end product :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies guys i take it that there aren't that many replies due to the people not knowing how to encode.

If someone owns the a dvd do they have the right to rencode it?

Thanks People

BTW: Cabbages do you use a symbian device?
If so what movie player do you use?

OR

Do you just use that .3gp format.

I havent managed to encode anything of sufficient quality but small enough and working on the GP32 yet so havent voted, but I'd probably mostly have series (science fiction or just fiction (like charmed)) or movies (not the newest cos I wouldn't want to see movies on such a small screen for the first time... just ones I'd enjoy seeing again).
Btw I'm pretty sure it's legal to encode movies you own on dvd in order to play them on a handheld. At least, it is in the Netherlands...

Back