What The Pandora Really Really Needs... Or Not

MagicPants

Still Fresh
Website
www.scienceoftomorrow.com
So I was reading Engadget today and noticed that devices with useless features tend to get a lot of press. For instance they have stories on a USB Necktie, and a GPS that sounds like Kitt from Knight Rider. As the Pandora seems to only have useful features it is probably doomed to failure.

So I was thinking what are some useless things it could do to get more recognition here is my list:

1) Top and bottom of the case should be textured to work as a lego grid
2) Side mounted electric pencil sharpener
3) It should also be an rc car
4) Booze flask
5) Could double as a very large American Flag lapel pin
6) Replace keyboard with waffle iron
7) Should have all controls from Steel Battalion
8) Mood plastic case changes color
9) It should include iSmell

MagicPants said:
So I was reading Engadget today and noticed that devices with useless features tend to get a lot of press. For instance they have stories on a USB Necktie, and a GPS that sounds like Kitt from Knight Rider. As the Pandora seems to only have useful features it is probably doomed to failure.

So I was thinking what are some useless things it could do to get more recognition here is my list:

4) Booze flask
What about for the ladies, a concealed powder puff with an eyeliner that doubles as a stylus? Just a thought ;0)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Case should expell cool air in all directions at -3c to keep our beverages cool up to five feet away! :p

Nothing will ever outsell it!

MagicPants said:
I like. Perhaps ought to save that for anniversary model - like all the PSP/DS special editions.

MagicPants said:
Kyosys said:
I would dig a portable waffle iron
They already said it won't develop enough heat. ;)

@MagicPants

Nice post - put a smile on my face, but there is an element of truth about what gets publicity.

Frank P said:
MagicPants said:

4) Booze flask
What about for the ladies, a concealed powder puff with an eyeliner that doubles as a stylus? Just a thought ;0)

I think a vibrator would be more usefull for them then...

we're trying to keep this kid-friendly. what mother or father would buy their kid a device that has a vibrator? it'd get a great reaction on sites like digg and engadget though.

magicman5421 said:
we're trying to keep this kid-friendly. what mother or father would buy their kid a device that has a vibrator?
It could be advertised as being a rumble pack

but you would know... :ph34r:

I like the Lego studs and the mood pandora... and those are actually possible. picture it:
Ive got a blue ds!
Ive got a black psp!
Ive got a... bright greenish red pandora!

With the aid of a special hidden button specifically for that purpose, it could let some electricity escape into the open air and give mild shocks to certain annoying people or pets if they are close enough. As a protection mechanism. :)

MagicPants said:

4) Booze flask
Features we'd like to see on the next revision of the Pandora 2108.

Back