What The Pandora Really Really Needs... Or Not

WizardStan said:
Don't forget the combination Foot Massager/Sammich Maker
A built in projector so you can have large screen gaming everywhere. Of course the screen will jigg around all over the place while you're playing buuuuuuut.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleng said:
A built in projector so you can have large screen gaming everywhere. Of course the screen will jigg around all over the place while you're playing buuuuuuut.... :D
Wouldn't surprise me if that isn't possible in a couple of years. How cool would that be!

A 15000 lumen flashlight to blind your enemies
Frickin' Lasers!
Tazers
your shaving mirror...
...your toothbrush, a toothpick.
You got toenail clippers...
...a nail file...
...and you got yourself
a dental mirror.
A razor, shaving cream, tooth paste, mouthwash, aftershave, and deodorant all inside!

magicman5421 said:
we're trying to keep this kid-friendly. what mother or father would buy their kid a device that has a vibrator? it'd get a great reaction on sites like digg and engadget though.
wiimote-patent.jpg

:ph34r:

MagicPants said:
1) Top and bottom of the case should be textured to work as a lego grid
2) Side mounted electric pencil sharpener
3) It should also be an rc car
4) Booze flask
5) Could double as a very large American Flag lapel pin
6) Replace keyboard with waffle iron
7) Should have all controls from Steel Battalion
8) Mood plastic case changes color
9) It should include iSmell
Are you kidding me? Those are great features, not useless!

I call the boozeflask feature! I want that... I see a career in the portable electronics modding scene...
How about:
-Support for the iDildo... vibrates in sync to your music
-Or a pipe peripheral... smoke your pandora in your lazy chair... get baked, then get online!
-A can opener should be useful too for outdoor use ^^
-How about a rugged version, sponsored by "Jack Wolfskin"... waterproof, shock-resistant, solar charger, built in gps + can opener...

that's an excellent idea

"boy, that EEE PC you got there sure is pretty cool, but does it fit in your pocket, and can it open cans? 'cause the pandora can do that"

Frank P said:
What about for the ladies, a concealed powder puff with an eyeliner that doubles as a stylus? Just a thought ;0)
I think that maybe somebody has already done this, we wouldn't want to seem like rip-off artists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qptvCqtMg_o

No on the vibrator, eww.

I like the Lego idea, but only if they are wired for Mindstorms peripherals (just watch how pissed Lego will be at the functionality the Pandora gives over an NXT! For not much more money ), and preferably has Technix holes somewhere on the sides for a stable lock in.

Forget having that standard, I will glue the legos on the side and top and wire them myself! :D that is a freaking awesome idea, if only someone will make a kit to do this with legos!

The Pandora's case should be waterproof.

In addition the lower half should be filled with mineral oil.(To unnecessarily cool the Wi-Fi chip)

grasshoppir said:
weed stash and rizla dispenser
Man, thats never gonna work unless you get open source weed. And Rizla is definitely proprietary ;) .

The Pandora Really Really Needs to be released. :pandora1:

chad78 said:
A 15000 lumen flashlight to blind your enemies
Frickin' Lasers!
Tazers
your shaving mirror...
...your toothbrush, a toothpick.
You got toenail clippers...
...a nail file...
...and you got yourself
a dental mirror.
A razor, shaving cream, tooth paste, mouthwash, aftershave, and deodorant all inside!
Sounds a bit like the Bathroom Buddy.

Back