What Music?

ooo some nice stuff mentioned in this thread such as
Howards Alias
Boards of Canada
Stereolab
Mars Volta
explosions in the sky
SikTh

I dont have anything on my GP32 as theres not enough space and i have an ipod, before i got it I did have some Squarepusher and My faveorite co-pilot on it.

evilwallpaper posted on May 19 2004 at 05:41 PM said:
Howards Alias
Boards of Canada
Stereolab
Mars Volta
explosions in the sky
SikTh

I dont have anything on my GP32 as theres not enough space and i have an ipod, before i got it I did have some Squarepusher and My faveorite co-pilot on it.
Cool you listen to howards alias they came from my skool, and i know one or two of em.

Last edited by a moderator:
sebastian_insua posted on May 19 2004 at 11:11 AM said:
The Pixies,
Weezer (Pinkerton, and Blue Album),
Toadies,
No Doubt,
the Breeders,
Cacophony (as they did the best 2 guitar shred songs ever) :rolleyes:

etc...

I can't stand cRap,
lmfao my Dad say that rap stands for "Retards and Puffs".
:p

evilwallpaper posted on May 19 2004 at 05:41 PM said:
Howards Alias
Boards of Canada
Stereolab
Mars Volta
explosions in the sky
SikTh

Another SikTh fan, very nice:)

Ernest posted on May 19 2004 at 06:17 PM said:
Cool you listen to howards alias they came from my skool, and i know one or two of em.
cool, they are very freindly people just like most people in the uk punk scene. will talk to anyone, matt seems a little weird some times tho.

Nice, lots of Pillows and JSR fans! I didn't know anyone else in the world listened to that stuff... Both FLCL and Jet Grind Radio are two of the best artistic creations ever, and the music sets the mood perfectly.

Anyway, I don't have a GP32, but right now I've been listening to Thursday and a band called Coheed and Cambria. The second is kind of obscure, but I really like it (well, at least the new album, got to get my hands on the old one). I'm not a huge music fan, I just listen to the stuff to pass the time every now and then.

Back in the day, all I listened to was Linkin Park, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh j-pop and some crappy MTV "punk" music. Now that I have music connoisseur friends, I get to listen to the real stuff, but every now and then, I return to the old junk, stored away on the computer somewhere. Nostalgia, nostalgia....

Man, I got to see a Mike Patton show for the first time last month (Fantomas) and It was the coolest thing ever!
He came to town once with Tomahawk opening for Tool and I had to miss it to go out of town. :( A friend of mine had even bought me a ticket for my birthday.

Hmm...

Clan of Xymox
Dead can Dance
Red lorry Yellow Lorry
Death Cult
Ausgang
Cocteau twins

...and lots of other stuff no one who isn't a goth) will have heard of.

Back