What Megadrive Game Shall I Play Now

could have a go at it - i never really got in to it though, i tend to loose interest and play streets of rage instead

Funny.

My wife and I rented SOR 2 from Blockbuster, beat it in 45 minutes and brought it back claiming it was defective and got another game.

Kid Chameleon is another story ... <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
yer i noticed the sig a few weeks back

i mite give it a go i like a good challege

any other suggestions? on any platform really, iv got an empty house for 4 days so i wanna get down to some good hardcore gaming lol

- norm

ooo, Battletech. Great game, tight control and plays proper in PicoDrive.

(also, this topic should be in other consoles section)

sorry i think iv miss explained im after MD Rom's not cartridges

thanx for the suggestions il check them out

also whats better DrMD or piccodrive?

cos im currently using DrMD is it worth switching over?

- norm

sorry i think iv miss explained im after MD Rom's not cartridges

thanx for the suggestions il check them out

also whats better DrMD or piccodrive?

cos im currently using DrMD is it worth switching over?

- norm

Yes, IMO. Picodrive has better sound, and can display shadows correctly (see Battletech or Puyo Puyo 2)

Best thing to do is keep both, and try out games for each emu and see results for yourself :)

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers people especially TelcoLou you've most helpful

more suggestions please i really need to build up my rom collection

- norm

King Colossus was recently translated. If you're able to patch the rom, its a kinda fun action/adventure. The controls leave something to be desired, but it's worth a try. I can't say enough good things about Dynamite Headdy, which I played to death on my Genesis. Actually, it's still connected and probably sitting in the cart slot right now.

sorry but i have yet another question, anyone know of an ips patcher that actually works mines being a right pain in the backside

- norm

Back