What Is The Catch?

You are buying something from a person in China. It's 35 EUR for P+P. Only +16 feedback. Could be a fake (as some things are from Hong Kong and China). Could be a scam. It's up to you whether you want to take a risk.

I've got one of those, its ok as a phone but the screen is 240x240 so most games don't work. its sloooow as well, theres a definate lag even opening contacts.

Its a good jack of all trades but it really is master of none.

As for the auction... these things retail at £400+ anything that seems too good to be true... is

The guys feedback is almost all from people with 0 feedback or new members... he's a scammer.

93.8% positive feedback... that's pretty damn bad. It means that he rips off 1 in 10 people. This is the 1st mark against him. Add to that the fact that many of the feedbacks are from people with 0 feedback, that he has a very SMALL amount of feedback, and that about 4 of his feedback comments say "???????!!!", and you have yourself a guaranteed stinker. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and check the feedbacks of those people who gave him a positive and have 10 ratings themselves! All of their positive ratings come from users with names like "qyl771010" or "yyh810911", EACH OF WHOM has EXACTLY 11 positive ratings (guess from who!). This would actually be pretty damn funny if it wasn't so depressing, since I just KNOW that some idiots with more money than sense fell for it.

hope you didnt buy it and pay..... hes no longer registered :)

Steve-O posted on Oct 9 2005 at 02:35 PM said:
hope you didnt buy it and pay..... hes no longer registered :)
It's bargainbassments.
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 9 2005 at 12:24 PM said:
yaustar posted on Oct 9 2005 at 04:52 PM said:
OMFG ROFLMAO
Unfortantely I dont find it funny. I don't mind the whole con men part of his actions but I dont find us being called chinks or commies really laughable. I already seen one instance on this forum which I didnt mind much but this person is taking it too far for me to turn a blind eye. Insulting an entire race because of a couple of individuals is idiotic and narrow minded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Generalisations and racism never get you anywhere, but the scammer does deserve to have his house burnt down with him in it.

No disagreement there, I wonder if he do the same thing if I sent him links to scammers in the UK though?

Back