What Is 'sz~'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Iorgy77. Nicely timed.

When there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who ya gonna call? Slip Zone.

*Self facepalm* I fail, high five. :p

edit: ^ lol. was wondering when someone would go about creating an account for sz~ on here.

@jakshep2: Soooooo..... If they invited you to SlipZone, would you join their dumb, stupid, elitist, retarded club?

:lol:

My name is Sylvia Zoltan, pleased to meet you!
I hope I am welcome in your community

You know, either you are in or you're out. That's what's up...

Ahhhh, i still need to see that film.
:)

The very fact that a film has been named after me fills me with pride.

Edit: Wait, are we talking about the same thing here? you've got me all confused with the whole Zohan/Zoltan shit

Nova said:
And Exophase, if you couldn't care less, don't moan. It's unbecoming.
I'm not moaning, I'm enjoying the irony.

Also enjoying that the best retort is "buhh, shut up"

Last edited by a moderator:
Exophase said:
Anyone else enjoying the irony of someone complaining about lack of free speech on gp32x while taking part in some exclusive forum that is basically gloating its exclusivity to a bunch of people who couldn't care less?
Indeed.

jakshep2 said:
just who do they think they are? "if you think you're SZ material" they talk about it like it's navy seals or some shit...
Slipzone are, as pointed out in a quote below, an ex-crack commando unit so they can afford to be selective!

jakshep2 said:
it's your loss. I'm the last one of your kind left to join your community of idiots to make your set complete!
That makes no sense....

Iorgy77 said:
I heard that Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The Slip Zone.
Doo doo doo doo.... dun dun dun.... doo doo doo doo.....dun dun dun dun dun!

jakshep2 said:
it took you four hours for that? you really do belong in the slipzone.
Also makes very little sense...

sz~ said:
EggMcmuffin

:blink:
Nova?

sz~ said:
What? Me? Obvious?

bet you can't guess ;)
Bet I can.

Here's a little tip pandora, if you're going to sign up under multiple accounts, you probably want to use a proxy server for at least one of them. Mods get to see IP addresses ;)

And the rest of you, settle down. The Slipzone people have every right to keep their private club private. If you want to keep being childish about it, then start your own private club and complain about Slipzone there.

I just banned you a couple days ago Jakshep. I'll do it again if you keep picking/escalating fights.

That's right!

Anyone who qualifies for admittance will be PM'd a copy of my high quality SZ recruitment poster. It took me like 15 minutes to create, so keep an eye on that PM box!

edit: lol pandora, massive fail right thar

Chip said:
sz~ said:
What? Me? Obvious?

bet you can't guess ;)
Bet I can.

Here's a little tip pandora, if you're going to sign up under multiple accounts, you probably want to use a proxy server for at least one of them. Mods get to see IP addresses ;)

And the rest of you, settle down. The Slipzone people have every right to keep their private club private. If you want to keep being childish about it, then start your own private club and complain about Slipzone there.

I just banned you a couple days ago Jakshep. I'll do it again if you keep picking/escalating fights.

I personally don't think anyone was being especially childish about it (I personally couldn't be less interested in seeing their forum, and it doesn't look like anyone else is very interested either). Now constantly talking about it/advertizing it here appears childish to me. Not that I care, I find that pretty amusing too.

Exophase said:
I personally don't think anyone was being especially childish about it

I was specifically talking to Jakshep, and the rest was just a general warning to keep it civil. I don't want to have to close the thread and get accused of "censorship" again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back