What Is 'sz~'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakshep2

Website
Visit site
please tell me what this is, 'cause DCGM won't. is it some sort of organisation to take over the world? it doesn't concern me, apparently. give me answers please ! :)

If you don't know already, you don't need to.

Not a lot can be said about it in normal language, but rest assured it's very cool and exclusive. And that is all.

jakshep2 said:
please tell me what this is, 'cause DCGM won't. is it some sort of organisation to take over the world? it doesn't concern me, apparently. give me answers please ! :)
Ruin the world....take over the world. Meh, close enough.

quasist said:
some SlipZone or ShitZone maybe
Interestingly enough I have used both those names for it!

Chip said:
It's a secret club where all the cool kids talk about you behind your back.

Because that's how cool they are.

Its so cool that i'm even banned there now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishbong said:
I made an account there when the original slipzone here was closed. Only used it once though to impersonate Sam Fisher...
Many people have attempted to impersonate me on there one time or another.

I think pretty much everyone has a Spam Fisher parachute account these days on every site in the world...

Peter R said:
Blah...

Its so cool that i'm even banned there now!
And clearly you're not bitter about it one bit! :rolleyes:

It's basically just a viral marketing site for Bonjela. Every week another flavour is added for you to find, in a similar way to how notpron works. It's ace, really.

so basically 'the slipzone' is a little group of people who are in a secret club? jesus christ, It reminds me of being six years old and people having wierd 'pass codes' for their gangs.

EDIT:

lmfao, 'superior community' I guess us 'tards will never be good enough...

oh yeah, I'm loving the rayman look. very cool.

P.S: I just realised that 'SZ' can have many meanings. an example is the C String. which C String it is I don't know.

jakshep2 said:
so basically 'the slipzone' is a little group of people who are in a secret club? jesus christ, It reminds me of being six years old and people having wierd 'pass codes' for their gangs.
Is that why you are upset you can't join, because they never allowed you to when you were 6 either? ;)

not really, no. those gangs are for retards who have no lives that need some sort of club to make themselves feel special.

jakshep2 said:
not really, no. those gangs are for retards who have no lives that need some sort of club to make themselves feel special.
That sounds like sulking to me! If you honestly didn't care, why would you have made this thread and why would you have responded to me? ;)

jegHegy said:
jakshep2 said:
It reminds me of being six years old
you are six years old

then I'm a very well developed and intelligent six year old. don't post needless comments to try and get me to retaliate, because it won't work. SZ is lame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back