What have you bought recently?

A5 notepaper... if you love handwriting, try clairefontaine. They aren't executive-chique, but the paper is amazing.

I have also a small Notebook in my Pocket, but its got 13,5 x 8 cm Paper Sheets, so i dont think its something whit A ^^
My Plan was to get my Notes completly over Iphone and OneNote, i have the App on the "Actionbutton" on the Iphone16, but sometimes its much faster and more easy to just put it in the Notebook.. , , but i use the Notebook only for some special stuff, , not for the List of Stuff i have to bring from the warehouse..

Got a Feather Express compatible NRF52840 board to toy around with. It comes with BLE and battery management. Attached a switch, and a battery from a spent vaporizer. It's maddening to know how many perfectly fine rechargeables are thrown into bins with those devices.
DSC08992.jpg
... and the switch just broke after like 20 actuations jeez

Last edited:
I know I'm annoyed AF when I tour my motorcycle, find a nice spot to hang around for a few minutes and have a smoke, just to see that I'm not alone by all the butts strewn around the place. A portable ash tray is like 5 bucks. Or put the butt back in the box. Or smoke filter-less, whatever. Just don't litter the place. Gotta hate bikers. :p

Just prohibit throw-away-devices. Don't demonize vaping. I'm rather glad I don't smoke anymore. And no, I'd still be smoking without a supstitute that works.
I would agree electronic devices that are specifically made to be disposed directly after use shouldn't exist. Just because it's cheap to create doesn't make is disposable.
But if you think about it, stuff like shampoo also just directly goes into the drain after use. So there is a lot of stuff that could be improved to be less polluting.
Electronics are nice but the whole process of creating them isn't that clean yet. Hopefully we'll go through the whole improvement process quickly without killing our planet first.

environmentalism is largely fake. the people who are sincere don't make a difference. cigarette butts could easily be biodegradable.

Last edited:
I know I'm annoyed AF when I tour my motorcycle, find a nice spot to hang around for a few minutes and have a smoke, just to see that I'm not alone by all the butts strewn around the place. A portable ash tray is like 5 bucks. Or put the butt back in the box. Or smoke filter-less, whatever. Just don't litter the place. Gotta hate bikers. :p
There is litle use in having a clean environment if waste gets put directly into your body anyway.

Back