What have you bought recently?

Because I use too many Apple Devices and my Apple Watch got a annoying short Batterie runtime I decide to buy a new Smartwatch:
Garmin Instinct 2 Solar in Blue, it’s got an awesome batterie time, its Only Black and White Display, but now whit 91 % Percent Batterie and 26 Days of runtime.. looks like a G-Shock and should be quite tough

IMG_0898.jpeg

It’s more like some sort of a E-Paper Like Display, no colors but good readable in sunlight ,
its always on like a dump watch where, so when you have to read it in dark you have to enable the backlight..

you can’t have pretty Pictures like on an A-Watch, but it’s battery saving..

It's time to break out the following image again.

KEMBKKTn.jpg

I helped my mother out with some stuff recently and she said she'd buy me something for doing so. I picked the following item due to needing some new headphones (the rubber has started to decompose on my current pair).

I also stumbled across the following item while I was attempting to drain my mother's bank account. There was no way I was going to miss out on looking after my own Miku.

Reactions: rSl
Picked up the bare necessities at the super market this morning.

PXL_20230606_074018575.jpg

It's a big day. New Nintendo's and Zelda's happen only a few times in your life. My daughter expressed interested in Mario Kart and I'd love it if she got into Zelda. And I intend to only buy first party games - life's just too short.

Back