What have you bought recently?

GTA Vice City (again)
88b2a7706c68355c9faf0d5383eff93f.jpg

A used copy of "Neue kosmische Spuren" by Erich von Däniken and I just noticed the bloody thing is hand signed XD

The original Nintendo Magnetic Flipcase for the Switch Lite,
Looks allready quite worthy, it’s not that flimsy like the Third Party Flipcase I had bevor..
although it wasn’t that cheap whit 21 €
I
8335b88b070b4e32c299bda604f858c5.jpg

6c774f5919561ffa0651a09b1bc50452.jpg

An Third Party Apple Watch Leather Wristband from the German Company „Bandwerk“
I had an Leather Wristband bevor from them which got a bit damaged from the croutches , so I ordered a new one ..
this is actually calfskin whit a special waterresist coating.. so it’s also no Problem for sports , shower, rain or dishwashing ..
31a3f5a2b7915c5661afd0b15698b7d4.jpg

Something different:
I red something they want to shutdown the UKW Radio in Germany in 2023, so I decide to make my own Radio Station in my Car so I could use Internet Audio Streams or something, or my Music from Phone..
it’s also a hands Free System ..
these things are out now for a lot of years but I ditnt had the need
I put it in on the parking side of the electronic market, and it’s working pretty good ^^

My Doblo got Bluetooth ^^ this is quite awesome

Maybe I should clean it sometime..
3322790b8a9c831408aa04d8f91de911.jpg

Using Rode NT-USB as Mic, and a pair of headphones connected to that. Got a constant humming sound and, even louder, hear when using the mouse for example. Apparently something called ground loop (?) is causing that on the fatherboard. So I just shelled out 50 euromarks for a powered USB hub. And that did the job perfectly - no more annoying sounds in my koss porta pro, yay!

@matzesu Reminds me I wanted to get an RDS+ receiver for the car, digital radio is pretty awesome.
I've driven a brand new Doblò before, the 130 HP Diesel one, was a good ride. Yours could use a cleaning though :D
I can say that now that I have cleaned the interior of my Golf for the first time since buying it. It's been years.

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Got a constant humming sound and, even louder, hear when using the mouse for example. Apparently something called ground loop (?) is causing that on the fatherboard
Yeah, the loop could act as a broadband radio antenna and you're picking up mains hum. By replacing the ground and +5V using that powered hub, you've effectively split that loop into two, likely tuning it into the ultrasonic.

I just noticed that i could use the Ice Scratcher Brush for cleaning a bit on the Middle Console ^^ its just a bit unhandy as its handle is a bit long..
Maybe i will make a bit tabularasa whit the Vaccuum Cleaner on the weekend.., its my Work Doblo, its dosnt get that much care as its deserves...

But its also the 130 Horse Power Diesel, Greta may be not that happy ;(

A 2nd Pinephone (convergence edition this time).

Also in other news I sorted the pressure mark on my standard edition Pinephone's screen. I seem to remember it was due to a screw that wasn't properly tightened putting pressure on the rear of the screen.

So a mother was robbed of her baby so that that baby could be killed to make that wristband. At least the wristband looks decent.
Not necessarily. It could have been the foreskin.

I like the way you think though. I had a brief phase where I didn't wear leather.

Post automatically merged:

I just purchased one analog drum machine to rule them all:

PXL_20210910_151209172~2.jpg

Not necessarily. It could have been the foreskin.

I like the way you think though. I had a brief phase where I didn't wear leather.
I don't think even the Jewish circumcise their food animals, but I may be wrong.

Calfskin is a byproduct of the veal trade. There's a lot of people still eating veal and even the national dish of Austria is Wiener Schnitzel which is a veal dish.

Last edited:
What's this? An approx 1M tall Miku plush?

cYzR53MP.jpg

Nice, sounds to me like the top end of what you're likely to pay for these games, but they're all classics so maybe I'm wrong there.

Out of interest, what does 'this side out' mean? As far as I know gameboy carts go into the machine with the contacts facing down and the latch cutout (which you can see on these carts) at the top. Ah, it's probably indicating that the label side goes towards the back of the machine, and the way round it's written isn't important.

Back