What have you bought recently?

I think heirloom is overstating it. I don't think anyone's made turntables that are technically too small to hole a 12" record before the late 80s at the earliest. His father could have bought it and lent it him, but it's not something that's been in the family for generations, which to me the term heirloom kind of implies.

But yeah, I also noticed the Morricone record and wanted to congratulate Matzesu on his good taste. But I settled with just liking the post in the end.

Wow, and you Sir, looks like you took my comment to heart.

Like I said, I bought the Turntable myself in the 2000tes, because it’s small enough for the predecessor of this Hi-Fi, only this Hi-Fi is now not wide enough to support the turntable on his full length

With family heirloom I obviously meant if it was originally bought by your father and given to you. I remember those tonearms were pretty common in some models back in the 80s but didn't know they were still in use as of today; hence my confusion.

Regarding the LPs, I only mentioned the one pictured there; being German I thought you might have any album of Scorpions, as I'm a bit of a fan of them:

I dotnt have a Vinyl LP from the Scorpions, because the LPs (Heirloom) are from my Parents,
I have some Scorpions CDs, but the newest one is "Eye to Eye", as Physical CD, .. the most Scorpions CDs i have is via Streaming Apple Music..

But German Rock is more than Scorpions and Rammstein, whe also have Powerwolf, Blind Guardians, Doro, Beatsteaks, and lot more good stuff..

A new Lunchbox and 3 Bags of Haribo Licorice Sticks (German Sweets)
Because I use to eat lots of these Sticks, but I don’t want to empty one bag in a Day, I used a Plastic Lunchbox to put these open bags in, but the old box is now broken, so I needed a new one..
06cbd71285b0737fdc697464fe0cb1f0.jpg

Reactions: rSl
Nice, what's on the label on that box? Or is it just plain paper maybe with your name on it? Scrolling down first of all I identified it as some kind of chinese handheld, with that bit of paper as the LCD screen, but those sweeties on the bottom half would make tasty but pretty bad controllers.

• Haha
Is this some sort of a Effect Panel for Guitar or other Music Instruments??
My Amp also have some of these Turning knobs, but it’s just a Roland Cube 20 , so nothing special,
Good to make some cool noises at home, but I wouldn’t want to take it on World Tournee ^^

The image is a link to a review (in german) which should give you some more context. Basically it's an effects panel for electronic music mainly, but it could probably be used with a guitar too. I'm not sure I'd want that semi-exposed glass valve on many guitar band stages though, no mater how well protected it is.

The image is a link to a review (in german) which should give you some more context. Basically it's an effects panel for electronic music mainly, but it could probably be used with a guitar too. I'm not sure I'd want that semi-exposed glass valve on many guitar band stages though, no mater how well protected it is.
This is my favorite landmine, second best distortion pedal I know, it is really not cheap, but the slightly better one is way more expensive:
430858000000000-00-500x500.jpg

It makes my basses sound like utter Doom, which is the point.
This thing paired with a low B string is just godlike, I love it, bought it this year.

Somewhere lying around I've still got a Line 6 Pod, which has wicked crunch. Also in a dusty drawer I've got a Pandora's Box, which was a mini effects unit with built-in metronome and drum backings which was the killer feature for me at the time.

HelikonTech UrbanAdmin pouch This is a /relatively/ small organizer bag that can be attached to a belt. The GPD MicroPC fits fine and I hope to carry the Pyra in it as well. The pouch has many organizing options like pockets, elastic loops, small pockets, D-ring, removable pocket, straps, zippered pocket, etc. Did I mention the pockets :confused:) Currently, besides the GPD MicroPC, I am carrying in it some of my most used cables and adapters - from popular ones like microUSB / USB type-C, to specific ones like Palm multi-connector sync-charge cable or charging pad for LEM5; some USB flash drives and SD / mSD cards; some pens. Many times I put one of the secondary phones in the front pocket as well. It allows me to leave the ScottVest behind in some situations - without leaving all the gadgets.

Two modifications I made:
  • front facing piece of textile to isolate the velcro part, that was unraveling the clothes I was covering the pouch with;
  • additional MaxPedition strap, so that I can easily attach the pouch to a belt without 'slipping' the bag on it.
This is the most 'Pyra-oriented' purchase I made recently. And here is a more detailed review.

Overall, it is an excellent way to have some more gadgets with me. The build quality is 'outdoor use' level and it is quite functional. Hope to fit in the Pyra soon :)

Attachments

• Helikon_Admin_Pouch_01.jpg
    Helikon_Admin_Pouch_01.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Helikon_Admin_Pouch_02.jpg
    Helikon_Admin_Pouch_02.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 135
  • Helikon_Admin_Pouch_04.jpg
    Helikon_Admin_Pouch_04.jpg
    692.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Helikon_Admin_Pouch_03.jpg
    Helikon_Admin_Pouch_03.jpg