What Happened To Those Capcom Games?

Sakata

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I was just wondering what happened to those Capcom games that had been mentioned in earlier news reports of the GP32's life. It said that Mega Man X5 and others from Capcom were going to be released for the GP32...and this was in 2002ish time. I couldn't find this using the search feature so i decided to post this. Were they canned? :(

Sakata posted on May 5 2004 at 08:07 PM said:
I was just wondering what happened to those Capcom games that had been mentioned in earlier news reports of the GP32's life. It said that Mega Man X5 and others from Capcom were going to be released for the GP32...and this was in 2002ish time. I couldn't find this using the search feature so i decided to post this. Were they canned? :(
i think they all stopped working with gamepark...and for that i say they are all a bunch of fags... :angry:

there were rumored shots of a mortal kombat game...but that never happened...and there were a few from a iirc KOF game that were fake... <_<

we need a smily that is giving the finger...

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down with all that aggression, nerd. Capcom only licensed Gamepark those games. It was up to Gamepark to use the licenses and make the games themselves, but they never did anything with them. If anyone was stupid, it was (as usual) Gamepark.

These games were licenced by Game Park, but GP had to develop them by themselves. So they gave the work and money to a Korean company... wich was unable to port these games.

More useless money spent by GAmepark no wonder the company is in the state it is.

Im 1 year into a business and computing degree and i could do a better job of running the company then they do.

The Mole posted on May 6 2004 at 07:52 AM said:
Im 1 year into a business and computing degree and i could do a better job of running the company then they do.
HAHA

My friend did a Business and Computing degree, biggest joke ever.

Totally unprepared for getting a job (knowledge wise) afterwards got sacked from his first job and the only thing he managed to get was a Modern Apprentiship which he could have got after doing his GCSE`s, in all fairness they paid for him to do a second degree (which he`s doing now) and he`s earning a fair wage, but five years later on in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back