What Games Work In Xcade

christo930

Does anyone know which games work in xcade? I can't get asteroids, pleades or moon cresta to work. and a few other too I think. DO I just have bad rom sets or do the games not work? Also does anyone know what games have sound and what games don't?

Chris

Of what I know there is asteroid, donkey kong, donkey kong jr., galaxian, hanglyman, ladybug, lunar rescue, moon cresta, mspacman, pacman, pengo, phoenix, pleiades, puckman, ripoff, space invader, space invaders deluxe and star cas(can't remember the second word :) ) And you have to use some files that came with xcade to turn them into .pdb files.

There is a clrMAMEpro file to properly rename the files if they are incorrectly wrong I'm not sure where I got it but I can mail it to you if you PM me :)
But you'll have to dl clrMAMEpro.

All the pacman's and clones of pacman have sound.

I used clrmame to remake all my roms and it still says unknown romset for
Pleiades
Lunar rescu
asteroids
space invader dlx
moon cresta
Theres not even any sort of delay. It instantly says unknown romset, it's like it doesn't recognize the file name (it says the same thing on (.) and (..) and any other random file I happen to throw in there. The asteroids and mooncresta romsets are longer than 8.3 and I use an smc card writer to copy the files to the smc card, but the other ones are not. Is the GP32 version capable of playing these games? I could send you the roms if you want to look at them. I even tried downloading beta 3 and got the same result. Anyhelp you could be would be appreciated.

Chris

Back