What Does Your Ocd Do To You?

You can't spell the words "and" or "like", either, so I take no offense ;)

No but seriously I want to sodomize you. Game?
I can spell them.. I just choose not to. 'Liek' and 'Teh' and 'adn' are the most common typos for me that are caused because I am having to type at a weird angle on this PC.

The other common one is missing spaces.

Just please sod off. Think how sad you are. You are argueing with a 16 year old over thet internet over whether he can remember a toy which you insert shapes into to 'hone your motor functions and recognition ability' from when he was just under 1 year old. I mean it's MY brain you can't see MY memories. MY brain might infact store them in a different way that yours. Different people remember things in different formats, Images and Text for example. SO please just think about what YOU are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I should let off. I think you're about to cry :(

And you're 16... so? What does that have to do with me "arguing" with you? What am I supposed to be, 39 years old? :lol: Idiot.

Can we all just agree to disagree? At the end of the day, it's his memory, and it aint worth arguing over.

Maybe I should let off. I think you're about to cry :(

And you're 16... so? What does that have to do with me "arguing" with you? What am I supposed to be, 39 years old? :lol: Idiot.
MY memory, You can't see it. How do you know what i remember? Would you say that Einstein did not invent the theory of relativity if you could not invent it yourself. Just because you aren't capable of something doesn't mean its no possible. Understand where I was going. My comment about my age is that I was only rememembering over 15 years and not 30 or something similiar. Also stop now or I will need a tissue :(

Can we all just agree to disagree? At the end of the day, it's his memory, and it aint worth arguing over.
Please don't go back to being annoying as in teh post above. Thats what I meant.

Also I have supplied sufficient evidence, if people review it and the topic, that shows that DCGM was actually the one that was wrong.

It's not important. It's just that if someone with an unbiased view, as Javacat had in te chatbox, then it seems DCGM is wrong. Understand. You are arguing a case that is wrong. I now declare you all 'imbeciles'.

Are you referring to me or him? Either way I apologise for pissing people off, apparently.

I have never done an IQ test, an accurate one thats not a free shitty website one, so I don't know my IQ but my cognitive ability scores are high.

Are you referring to me or him? Either way I apologise for pissing people off, apparently.

I have never done an IQ test, an accurate one thats not a free shitty website one, so I don't know my IQ but my cognitive ability scores are high.
Im referring to you.

But if you were truly a genius you would have known that, eh?

Did take me a while to work out that he was referring to a enhanced version of your post. I never said I'm a genius I said I have a memory of a shape inserter!
Sure, that's what you may have said recently. But your general posting consists mainly of proclaiming that you're some kind of incredible intellectual and are better than everyone else, which is totally false. Now I may have to move away from you to avoid getting blasted by your idiot rays.

Back