What Does Ur Name

Heh, theres a church in manchester which also used to be a bingo hal. I think it's Derilict now and all that remains are two signs which read 'Bingo Jesus', I liked it so I stole it.

I used to steal church sign's when I lived in Hull the arsehole of the universe.

LOOK is how people from lancashire say my real name

I was in Hull last night (first time)! Strangely the roads are very badly signposted on the way in, but excellently signposted on the way out - I almost expected one to say "A1079 - Not Hull".

BTW... When it comes to being JohnCross I'm rated 85th (according to Hotmail).

J(ohn)
What's the "J(ohn)" thing from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone who went to hull go to Spiders.

Its probably the best rock/indie club I've ever been to.

Never heard a note of music cos I was too drunk :)
Spiders was good, but I always prefered rock night at Eclipse (think it's closed down now though). Eclipse had less students, less pretension, less girly drinks, and more rock :).
Yea, Spiders also has too many underage people (not that im complaining I went out with a 16 year old I met there). Erm the girly drinks are ace; Pink Pugsleys and Tyzers. Shots only cost 60p though (they went up 10p).

Pozition is a much better club, it has 4 floors, each with different music on, shame they have a random ID policy and I have yet to get ID. Sigh.

Welly is also good for a laugh and is near where I live, plus I have two friends who work there.

My name comes from me being a kid(16) and my last name begining with an R.
Usually I have the K and the R capital, but for some reason I don't here :huh: .
I think I came up with it for my username in a video game.

Strange thing is is that i'm really not that much of a kidder, i'm usually quite serious.

The dbz part comes from the anime DragonBallZ that I faithfully watched for a long time :) .

Well, Octavious was the son of the Ceaser of Rome, and was the greatest tactician of all time
well, I love to Paintball, Airsoft, BB Tag, and anything tactical, some things mathmatical, and all stategy type things are cool to me, usually

I put strategy into everything I do because It makes thing more interesting

~Octavious

Heh, theres a church in manchester which also used to be a bingo hal. I think it's Derilict now and all that remains are two signs which read 'Bingo Jesus', I liked it so I stole it.

I used to steal church sign's when I lived in Hull the arsehole of the universe.

LOOK is how people from lancashire say my real name

I was in Hull last night (first time)! Strangely the roads are very badly signposted on the way in, but excellently signposted on the way out - I almost expected one to say "A1079 - Not Hull".

BTW... When it comes to being JohnCross I'm rated 85th (according to Hotmail).

J(ohn)
What's the "J(ohn)" thing from?

Sad and not very interesting wind-up of a friend... When a friend first got an email account (7 years ago) he always signed his name 'K'. I started replying J(ohn) to wind him up. 7 years on and it's so ingrained that when typing John I have to type J(ohn) and go back to delete the brackets.

Told you it wasn't very interesting :D

J(ohn)

Back