What do we do without freeloader?

A

Aaaaaaaa

Could I have a direct link to download freelauncher (the one at dark fader's homepage) I have a net nanny and it wont let me go on his (her) page.

Thnak you!

You cannot use somebody else's Free Launcher! Each free launcher is encrypted to the account's GP32. Just use mIRC to register the GP32 and get free launcher!! Registering the GP32! Argh!

Sorry about that. It's just that some many newbs keep saying that they can't get free launcher from gamepark's website, then they ask others for it, we tell them you cannot do that, and then we tell them to just IRC but they just continue asking for it. Newbs should just read one of them many frickin' guides on how to get started with the GP32. They would say that you can't use somebody else's free launcher and they would also tell you that you can use IRC to register your GP32 and get free launcher.

count zero posted on Dec 6 2003 at 03:02 PM said:
Or just use the eruo firmware, so u don't need the freelauncher.
How's he going to flash his firmware without free launcher?

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure posted on Dec 6 2003 at 10:34 PM said:
You cannot use somebody else's Free Launcher! Each free launcher is encrypted to the account's GP32. Just use mIRC to register the GP32 and get free launcher!! Registering the GP32! Argh!

Sorry about that. It's just that some many newbs keep saying that they can't get free launcher from gamepark's website, then they ask others for it, we tell them you cannot do that, and then we tell them to just IRC but they just continue asking for it. Newbs should just read one of them many frickin' guides on how to get started with the GP32. They would say that you can't use somebody else's free launcher and they would also tell you that you can use IRC to register your GP32 and get free launcher.
And it says on that page u gave me : "Download the USB drivers and a program named GPS2 from Darkfaders page here" However, I cant acess this page so could i please hav a direct link!?! GEES!
:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back