What Do I Do Now???

You installed what, exactly?

An .FXE is an executable program for the GP32 (think .EXE for Windows)

... default directory is GPMM

theres 2 versions. one for pc and one for psp. the website said this one was for pc.

did you ever get the idear that you may need the one for gp? ...

ps: didnt know there is one for pc...

oh, and rtfm

Sorry to say, there is NO PC version.

Take a look at the homepage here: http://smashgp.gp32z.com/

There you'll find a version for the Sony PSP (called SmashGPSP) and a version for the GamePark GP32 (SmashGP).

If you don't have a GP32, you just signed up the wrong boards.

As you have an .fxe file (Executable for the GP32), you surely downloaded the GP32 version... but without a GP32, it's useless for you.

@diablo2: Its mean to confuse noobs.

However, this thread does give me an overwhelming urge to go to all noob posts and laugh at their misery.

I love the fact that his initial post didn't even say what program he needed help with :lol:

Like we should just know...

hey, every 1 has to start sometime. im senior member on other boards. btw how much is the gp32?

So you DON`T have one :D

Just check eBay, you can`t buy them anywhere else atm (except from people who want to sell their gp32)

STICH666 said:
hey, every 1 has to start sometime. im senior member on other boards. btw how much is the gp32?

Check out www.gp2x.co.uk for the "updated" version of the GP32, the GP2X.

Last edited by a moderator:
He could play SmashGP on a PC he would only need GeePee32(the emu). Which anyone can easly find through any p2p or bitTorrent client.

Unless what you want to run is for development or for screenshots. It's speed limited purposely to prevent... something. You need to also get the firmware, and go through the whole SMC file creation thing and....

Know what? Buy a GP32 or GP2X or PSP.

Back